Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Other Blogs to Keep Up With...

Since I just gave a shout-out to the mom-bloggers in my previous post, I also wanted to highlight some other blogs I read frequently.

  • Sweet Deals by Jillee - same Jillee from "One Good Thing" by Jillee, but in this blog she highlights some GREAT deals she found on the internet or coupons to use in-store. One of the deals today is a $40 Tommy Hilfiger shirt on sale for $13!
  • Courtney Couture - a college friend's blog about all things fashion. She's great at following and even predicting trends!
  • Happy-Go-Lucky - lots of DIY ideas, a lot of which she gets fro Pinterest. And I love that her name is also Kara!
  • The Bitchin' Kitchen - great name, great recipes.
  • The Ellescapades - a college friend's blog that is one of my new favorites! Gossip Girl meets Chelsea Handler with a lot of great stuff in-between. She writes a lot about fashion and her PR job in NYC, and about her hilarious adventures when she goes out in the city.
  • The PR Lawyer - great blog with a lot of PR info and a lot of social media information too.
  • The Striped Elephant -  a high school friend's blog with great [and usually affordable!] fashion finds and quotes about fashion.
  • Kevin and Amanda - tons of great recipes that I make all the time, great pictures, and DIY projects.
If you have some free time and are looking for a good read, I highly suggest any of these blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! :) I'll have to check out the other blogs you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I appreciate the blog lovin!

    ReplyDelete