Monday, January 9, 2012

[Personalized!] Thank You Cards

As [hopefully] everyone has learned, it is not only important but necessary to send a hand-written thank you note following an interview. If you are interviewed than more than one person, each person should receive a card. About a year ago, my mom purchased personalized note cards for me; they have a nice pattern on them with my name on the front.

A few months ago, I had an interview with a company of a friend of mine, and of course I promptly sent a thank you card. My friend happened to walk by the human resources person's office and saw a card with "Kara" on the front on her desk. The next time we talked, he said he had seen it.


What better way to keep your name on someone's, or a company's mind, than a personalized thank you card with your name on it?! 


I'm about to run out of those cards so I headed over to ColorfulImages.com to order more! They offer a 12 pack of personalized cards for $8.99 + $4 shipping. Great deal! Here are the ones I ordered. [Different from my previous ones.]

If you're in need of cards, certainly check out this website, they have a TON of options!

3 comments:

  1. Love personalized cards, and I've been reading more and more about the importance of sending personalized hand-written cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the personalized cards. Customized with embossed graphics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think they add a nice touch! I'll definitely check out your website when I need some more!

      Delete